The latest issue of EGM (Electronic Gaming Monthly) has been released, featuring a whole lot of new information on upcoming titles.
The magazine includes details on Gears of War 2’s multiplayer, Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction expansion sequel, Traveler’s Tale, Home, Tecmo Bowl for the Wii and more.
It also mentions that Sony Liverpool is currently working on a “stunning” action game called The Protector. For now, however, this is only one of many rumours. Read the rest below.
– Insomniac is building a downloadable expansion sequel to Tools of Destruction.
– Tecmo Bowl coming to both the Wii and DS.
– Disney asked Warren Spector to create a Mickey Mouse Mario-killer.
– Sony Liverpool is making a “stunning” action game called The Protector.
– Gears 2’s multiplayer will feature 5-on-5 and a new camera angle.
– Traveler’s Tales to make games (plural) based on live-action Akira movie.
– Home beta coming in the spring.
Sonic RPG details
– Random battles, turn-based
– Allocatable skill points.
– Branching dialog paths.
– Dialogue similar to Mass Effect’s.
– Core story has a single outcome.
– Visuals: Looks like “Sonic 3D Blast done right.”
Source – NeoGAF