Nicalis has released the intro cinematic for its upcoming Switch puzzle fighting game Crystal Crisis.
Crystal Crisis features an all-star cast of heroes from Nicalis-published games like Cave Story, The Binding of Isaac, Atom, Tezuka and many more. It is scheduled to release for Switch this fall. Check out the trailer and features below!
- 19 unique playable characters, including Quote and Curly Brace from Cave Story, Isaac from The Binding of Isaac, Atom and Black Jack from Tezuka Productions and many more.
- Build up your “Burst” Gauge with repeated combos to unleash more powerful attacks.
- Multiple single-player game modes, including Arcade, Survival Mode, Tag Team and Training Mode.
- Local and online multiplayer options to play against friends, family members or challengers worldwide.
- Innovative new “wrap-around” feature allows you to move falling pieces beyond the edge of the wall to reappear on the other side.
- Each character has his or her own stage, musical theme, unique special attacks and voice-acted exclamations.
- Optional “Colorblind Mode” makes gems easier to distinguish for players with color blindness.
Links: Crystal Crisis Website