I still can’t believe we’re getting a new marble game in 2018, but I sure do appreciate it. Developer Bad Habit Productions today released the official launch trailer for its upcoming Nintendo Switch game Marble It Up!, and it looks like a blast to play.
Marble It Up! lets you roll and jump your way through 40 psychedelic levels filled with secrets and unlockable items. It features multiple unique marble skins, leaderboard replays, ghost races, rewards and much more. It is set to release in the North American eShop on September 29th, priced at $19.99.
Trailer, screenshots and more information below. Check out the official website here.
- Roll, bounce, and boost your way to the finish line across 40 visually striking maps!
- Runs beautifully in both docked and handheld modes at 60fps
- Unlock majestic marble skins!
- Race against your best times in Ghost Mode!
- Watch replays from the online Leaderboards (and learn from the best!)
- Use exciting power-ups to slow time, launch into the air, and glide your way to glory!
- FEEL the course with HD rumble support.
- Test your skills and smarts in an incredibly varied set of kinetic platforming puzzles!
Marble It Up! is the joyful, bouncing, beautiful game you’ve been waiting for – and it’s coming September 29th, 2018!
Roll, jump, and master the marble physics to make your way through 40 breathtaking levels! Experience first-hand the simple joy of rolling while exploring a gloriously psychedelic world filled with unlockable items and secrets. Racing to the goal line is an accomplishment at all levels of play – and with leaderboard replays, ghost races, and rewards to help push you toward the next level, you’ll be a master in no time!