These are our general rules and guidelines for the ManaJournal Forums and our community pages. They may be updated and expanded upon in the future so keep an eye on this page.
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, send us a private message on Twitter.
Bigotry, discrimination or hate speech based on race, gender, sexuality, religion, disability or other personal attacks will not be tolerated on this website under any circumstances.
Harassment or threatening behavior towards another user is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with someone on this website, talk to them in private or contact a staff member if you think we can help resolve the conflict.
- Keep your posts safe for work. Don’t post content depicting nudity, graphic violence or pornography without permission from the staff.
- Don’t spam or post repetitive content on the forums. Try to be constructive and helpful as often as possible.
- Don’t post pirated material or links to pirated material.
- Use spoiler warnings and spoiler tags when dealing with sensitive information. Don’t ruin new or upcoming releases for others.
- Try to source your content when posting someone else’s work, be it news, fiction or fan art.
Alt-right, neo-nazi and other extreme ideologies are not welcome on this website. It shouldn’t be necessary to point this out in 2019, but since extremism is on the rise we feel obligated to add this paragraph to our site rules.