This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Zhaan avatar Zhaan 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Zhaan avatar
    Zhaan
    • Potion Master

This show makes me sad and I hate it. But I can’t stop watching.  :ugh

So I just finished Black Museum, USS Callister, and Metalhead. I’ve always found the concept of copying and transferring someone’s consciousness to be disturbing and unethical, so the first two episodes were particularly interesting to me as they offer a glimpse into a future where such technology exists and how it might be abused. Also, both eps had relatively satisfying endings (by BM standards) where the bad guy gets served a hot dish of karma at the end.

Black Museum: I hope the girl didn’t leave any evidence after the fire. It’d be a shame if she got arrested and suffered the same fate as her father.
    8/10

USS Callister: I had some sympathy for the guy early on, but boy that disappeared quickly. I’m glad he got screwed in the end. But now the crew is stuck in a universe full of assholes trying to kill them. They’re gonna have to play Star Trek for real now.
    7/10

Metalhead: I’ll be honest, I lost interest in this halfway through. It was just a boring episode with very little to say. But hey, robot dogs! 4/10

• This topic was modified 9 months ago by Zhaan avatar Zhaan.
    Brandy avatar
    Brandy
    • Super Peach

Love this show…some eps are better than others obviously but I’ll watch anything they put out  :tachi

The following are a list of my favorites from each season:

Season 1: Fifteen Million Merits

Season 2: White Bear

Season 3: Nosedive, Playtest, San Junipero, Hated in the Nation (this is probably my favorite season overall lol)

Season 4: USS Callister, Black Museum

Zhaan avatar
    Zhaan
    • Potion Master

What did you think of The National Anthem? I don’t think it would play out like that in real life, but damn what a fucked up premise. I found the last part hard to watch.

Ironically, the former PM of Britain allegedly did fuck a pig at one point. I guess that was the inspiration?

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by Zhaan avatar Zhaan.
    Brandy avatar
    Brandy
    • Super Peach

That one is wild, I liked it but it definitely made me uncomfortable and is a good introduction to the whole ~vibe~ of the show…especially with the ending

Oh dear  :psyduck

Zhaan avatar
    Zhaan
    • Potion Master

I’m probably gonna skip some of the less interesting episodes of this show, but I’ll be sure to check out your picks.

Also, I forgot to mention Fifteen Million Merits which was quite good. What a shitty life they lead. I really like the guy from Get Out. :cute

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.