E3 2018: The Dying of the Hype
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

It’s E3 again, somehow. I hope Square delivers.

Marge avatarMarge

FFXVI maybe? Unlikely, but a gal can hope! xD

Frank avatarFrank

anyone hyped for KH3?? cant wait to see more convoluted storylines!

Marie avatarMarie

Marbles avatarMarbles

Im pretty confident we’ll get a KH3 Date , however i wouldnt Dare dreaming about ff16 yet haha. What im Most excited for this year is Ghost of tsushima , Cyberpunk 2077 and shadows die twice (new one from “from Software “)

Weirdly enough im really looking Forward to the Xbox Briefing . Always looking for mew exclusives there because theyre in dire need of Some. (Even tho i Like their approach of being a Platform for everyone, really owning their History and library of great Classics )

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Marbles avatar.
    Zhaan avatarZhaan

Im pretty confident we’ll get a KH3 Date , however i wouldnt Dare dreaming about ff16 yet haha. What im Most excited for this year is Ghost of tsushima , Cyberpunk 2077 and shadows die twice (new one from “from Software “) Weirdly enough im really looking Forward to the Xbox Briefing . Always looking for mew exclusives there because theyre in dire need of Some. (Even tho i Like their approach of being a Platform for everyone, really owning their History and library of great Classics )

FFXVI is highly unlikely, but it would be a megaton. I would like to see some FFVIIR stuff though.

Marbles avatarMarbles

Since square has their own Presentation thatd bei Amazing however i did hear that theyre Starting from Scratch ? Btw do anyof you Happen to have a european calendar for the Panels ? I didnt come across one yet

Marge avatarMarge

Since square has their own Presentation thatd bei Amazing however i did hear that theyre Starting from Scratch ? Btw do anyof you Happen to have a european calendar for the Panels ? I didnt come across one yet

Here you go. This website lists time and date for UK. ^_^

Marbles avatarMarbles

Thank you 😃

Marge avatarMarge

Only two weeks left! Where is the hype!? ^___^

Marbles avatarMarbles

Actually its starting next weekend :D , very hyped for it already! Press conferences starting as early as next saturday

Marge avatarMarge

Oooh, ol marge’s hype meter just shot up twenty miles! xD

Zhaan avatarZhaan

I’ll get my edrinks and snack ready in time. As is tradition, I will watch GB talk over the whole thing.

Marge avatarMarge

The EA conference wasn’t terribly exciting, I must say. I was secretly hoping for Dragon Age 4. :(

Zhaan avatarZhaan

I give this E3 6/10. It was kind of boring to be honest. Ubisoft was probably the most entertaining conference, even if their games weren’t the best. I’m pretty stoked about Sekiro though.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Zhaan avatarZhaan.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
ManaJournal.comForumsGamingE3 2018: The Dying of the Hype