No Sugar; No Carbs; No Life
  • This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Momo avatarMomo.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m planning on doing a 90 day reset with no carbs, no sugar, increased level of activity, 5 day autophagic water only fasts every 30th day. I’ll use this thread to set a start point and to share my daily diet and exercise plans and if I have achieved them, I’m doing this for two reasons really a) in solidarity with Bya (who needs to do the same thing!) b) to show some of the more unhealthy people around me in my life it’s possible and to potentially set a blueprint for them to follow to better health.

Zhaan avatarZhaan

What the fuck is that avatar :thinking:

I just had some bre– I mean, errrrm, water and salad.

Marbles avatarMarbles

Zhaan has already prepared us for your arrival , oh Momo, Overlord of ketogenic Bliss and freedom

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Marbles avatar.
    • This reply was modified 4 years ago by Marbles avatar.
    Zhaan avatarZhaan

Lol he eats at like fifty burger restaurants every week. Probably chugging down some energy drinks as we speak.

Kikyo avatarKikyo

omg, that diet would kill me.

Momo avatarMomo

Lol he eats at like fifty burger restaurants every week. Probably chugging down some energy drinks as we speak.

Listen here McLover, just because you literally only have a McDonalds and I have 200 gourmet burger places around me doesnt mean you need to display this level of salt.

Day #1 Water Fast; Decided I’m going to go for it today, during the water fasts I’ll try and do less/no exercise for at least the first 3 days. I’m having a sugarless monster right now (6:16am) it doesnt have calories so it doesnt really count, but this will be the last one till the water fast is done, and the rest of the day I’m drinking only high quality H20.

Zhaan avatarZhaan

Listen here McLover, just because you literally only have a McDonalds and I have 200 gourmet burger places around me doesnt mean you need to display this level of salt. Day #1 Water Fast; Decided I’m going to go for it today, during the water fasts I’ll try and do less/no exercise for at least the first 3 days. I’m having a sugarless monster right now (6:16am) it doesnt have calories so it doesnt really count, but this will be the last one till the water fast is done, and the rest of the day I’m drinking only high quality H20.

Kikyo avatarKikyo

Still going?

Zhaan avatarZhaan

He’s eating hospital food now.

Momo avatarMomo

I was in hospital, i’ll write an update tomorrow morning.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
ManaJournal.comForumsOff-TopicNo Sugar; No Carbs; No Life