Supernatural – Saving People and Hunting Things since 2005
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 89 total)
  • Author

Starring Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester and Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester, the series follows the brothers as they hunt demons and other figures of the supernatural.

This thread is solely dedicated to the discussion of the hit TV series: Supernatural. It’s currently in its seventh season and according to the producers it will end on a cliff hanger leaving hope for an eighth season as well. Some of the fans are crazy, some criticize recent seasons for not being good, but no matter what I think we can all agree this show is ((or was)) the shit at one point or another. And if you can’t, I don’t think you’ve seen it….and that is a problem.

I only started watching Supernatural about a month ago and managed to beast through every single episode in less than three and a half weeks thanks to having butt loads of free time and a month free trial on Netflix. I personally think it’s fantastic, I’ve always loved paranormal things so it’s right up my alley. My only criticisms are that, I like most fans, feel the most recent season and season six left a lot to be desired. Despite this though I will keep watching because no matter what I’ll always love it on some level ;3

So if you love Supernatural here’s the place to discuss it!

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Zhaan avatarZhaan.
    Zhaan avatarZhaan

This is destined to become a tumblr gif thread.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Zhaan avatarZhaan.
    Kikyo avatarKikyo

I keep meaning to pick this up in Netflix. Thanks for the reminder.

Dixie avatarDixie

you know who! Must get season 6 box se

Brandy avatarBrandy

Do I???? Is it Dean? I feel like we’ve fought over Dean before in the battlestar….rofl

I need to buy all the seasons on DVD, I have none yet D;

Marge avatarMarge

I might pick up the blu-ray collection (assuming there is one) next month.

Brandy avatarBrandy

Yeah I completely agree…I try to ignore the shit writing but sometimes it’s inexcusable ;<

Zaek avatarZaek

How many seasons are there now, 7?

If I were to buy all of those, that would be ~400 euros. (It would be worth it though, awesome show)

Momo avatarMomo

Leaving Cas there was a messed up thing to do, and one would think a simple thing like a partial mind wipe would be childsplay for an Angel?? Dumb writing as always

Gene avatarGene

I laughed when they left Cas there. That was kinda fucked up.

Gene avatarGene

What did you guys think of the season finale? Thought it was pretty lackluster and the Purgatory idea is alright I guess. I don’t care too much about the plot anymore tbh.

Momo avatarMomo

It was worse than that time the Devil had a fist fight with all the pagan gods

Dixie avatarDixie

I must catch up on this… I’ve missed quite a lot

Gene avatarGene

@Momo lol I know what you mean. It’s like they barely tried to come up with an interesting scenario for the “boss fight.” They stopped trying in general really, but it’s a shame what the show has become. ):

Momo avatarMomo

The way Dick bit it was bitterly disappointing ):

Kikyo avatarKikyo

I actually started watching on Netflix.. I’m on ep 11 of season 1 or something pathetic like that. It’ll take me forever to catch up. lol

Dixie avatarDixie

Yes kiks, start watching, its good till season 5

I haven’t got to Dick’s demise yet!!

that sounds so wrong o-o

Brandy avatarBrandy

Yup season 7 was a huge fail, here’s to hoping they pull some inspiration out of nowhere and things turn around in season 8!

Apparently Jensen Ackles is directing the season premier and one of the writers from like season 2 is coming back or something

Gene avatarGene

I just saw the “cartoon world” episode. This show is so bad now.

Why did this have to happen? ;_;

Momo avatarMomo

^It ran 3 seasons too long, thats why

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 89 total)
ManaJournal.comForumsOff-TopicSupernatural – Saving People and Hunting Things since 2005