World of Warcraft: The Thread

Home Community Forums Gaming World of Warcraft: The Thread

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Margaret avatar Margaret 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Zhaan avatar
    Zhaan
    • Potion Master

Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion’s crusade—but even as the world’s wounds are tended, it is the shattered trust between the Alliance and Horde that may prove the hardest to mend.

In Battle for Azeroth, the fall of the Burning Legion sets off a series of disastrous incidents that reignites the conflict at the heart of the Warcraft saga. As a new age of warfare begins, Azeroth’s heroes must set out on a journey to recruit new allies, race to claim the world’s mightiest resources, and fight on several fronts to determine whether the Horde or Alliance will lead Azeroth into its uncertain future

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Zhaan avatar Zhaan.
    Margaret avatar
    Margaret
    • Super Peach
    Marvelous! I am prepared. :cute

Zhaan avatar
    Zhaan
    • Potion Master
    Bubbles avatar
    Bubbles
    • Adventurer

Excellent, I guess that places WoD release on the 12th of November for EU (11th for NA), just after BlizzCon.

Zhaan avatar
    Zhaan
    • Potion Master
    Won’t we be able to play earlier with the pre-purchase bonus?

Zhaan avatar
    Zhaan
    • Potion Master

I think every server out there is having a goodbye party at the Dark Portal atm. 

Ayumi avatar
    Ayumi
    • Slime Knight

Sometimes I think about starting WoW again.. But I’ve lost access to both of my old accounts which both had several max leveled chars. :<

It’s pretty demotivating having to start over. I just think it would be fun for nostalgia. :v
    But I don’t wanna pay monthly tbh. It’s probably gonna be like it always was. “I feel like playing WoW again!” *1 hour later* “Goddammit, I’m so bored.”

Zhaan avatar
    Zhaan
    • Potion Master
    Level 93, aww yiss. Garrisons are pretty cool so far.. but they also seem like timesinks

Ayumi avatar
    Ayumi
    • Slime Knight
    Malice said:

Level 93, aww yiss. Garrisons are pretty cool so far.. but they also seem like timesinks

I wanna forbid you from playing this goddawful game, but it isn’t my place to do so.. :<

Zhaan avatar
    Zhaan
    • Potion Master
    Ayumi said:

Malice said:

I wanna forbid you from playing this goddawful game, but it isn’t my place to do so.. :<</p>

Margaret avatar
    Margaret
    • Super Peach

hmmm…

Zhaan avatar
    Zhaan
    • Potion Master

BFA is terrible so far tbh. The new features are boring as shit (especially warfronts) and the story makes no sense. Nobody asked for another horde vs alliance expansion, and I certainly didn’t want another Hitler-esque warchief. Seriously, fuck Sylvanas. Kill her off-screen or something, I don’t care anymore.

As someone who no longer raids (LFR doesn’t count), I kinda feel like there’s nothing to do now. It’s still early so they can turn this around in future patches, but I won’t get my hopes up.

Also, I’ve developed a strong dislike for Blizzard’s class design since MoP/WoD. They’ve simplified, pruned and homogenized the classes to the point where I no longer enjoy anything about them.

Bring on Classic.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Zhaan avatar Zhaan.
    Margaret avatar
    Margaret
    • Super Peach

I hope they can turn things around.

World of Warcraft developers are as confused about what player choice means as you are

That lack of storytelling agency may soon change with Patch 8.1, Tides of Vengeance, which is coming to Battle for Azeroth soon. While there are plenty of fun gameplay changes that should make the expansion better, one of the most interesting additions is that of choice. In an upcoming quest, players will be able to choose whether they want to support Saurfang or Sylvanas — essentially honor or evil — in the struggle for Horde warchief.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.